Monday 22 September 2014

Things I found in Paris!

I went to paris for a week but I still looked out for some research. This may be some pointless things and irrelevant but I still find them interesting because its part of the animation industry. 

I saw this room which was unfortunately looked. But its a set up of green screen with a camera, computer.

The art of Disney Animation:
I fell in love with this show/ride/shop/look around.
they had so many things about Disney's first few short films including: The Skeleton Dance. One of the main things that caught my eye in that room was the Multiplane camera!! I was so happy to see this! I would involve this in contextual studies because this is how Disney started off he used the Multiplane camera to create Snow White & The Seven Drafts!





Some other animation pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment